- Chicago – Reiki Share – Sunday, August 25, 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM – This is a free discussion and lecture for those who want to know more about the history and practice of Reiki.
- Chicago – Reiki I Class – Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Chicago – Reiki II Class– Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 9:00 PM – 6:00 PM and Sunday, September 29, 2019 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (8 CEs). Class members will participate in the Reiki Share below. This class includes lunch breaks.
- Chicago – Reiki Share – Sunday, September 29, 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:0 PM – This is a free discussion and lecture for those who want to know more about the history and practice of Reiki.
- Chicago – Reiki Share – Sunday, October 27, 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM – This is a free discussion and lecture for those who want to know more about the history and practice of Reiki.
- Chicago – Reiki III (Master – Practitioner) – Saturday, November 16, 2019 from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Sunday, November 17, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (12 CEs).
- Chicago – Reiki Master – Teacher– Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (4 CEs).
- Chicago – Reiki Share – Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM – This is a free discussion and lecture for those who want to know more about the history and practice of Reiki.
Note that Eden’s Path has no other scheduled classes for December at this time, but will offer a full schedule of classes in 2020!
Usui Reiki Attunement Workshops
Reiki I, II, III and Master Workshops will be taught by Reiki Master David Clark at various locations.
Workshop times, on-line time and independent study requirements may be adjusted as necessary to meet national Continuing Education (CE) and Reiki educational requirements. To sign up for workshops, or for information on workshop fees and other details, please contact me directly using the contact information at the bottom of every page.
Our Usui Reiki workshops are live – in class training experiences that provide CE credits in addition to this training. These Reiki workshops meet NCBTMB continuing education requirements and are priced accordingly. On line Reiki material that may be available here is for the support of our live classes. If you are looking for Reiki certificates and attunements, these are available with our live classes.
Please note that all of our workshops are open for public registration, and are also available to massage therapists who are seeking Continuing Education (CE) credits for maintaining their massage licenses. Prerequisites apply to Reiki II, III and Master classes, and to many of our NCBTMB accredited “Advanced Science” classes. Class schedules may change up to two weeks before a class is to take place, but this is rare. If you cannot attend a class that has been rescheduled, you can attend a later class, or get your unused class fee refunded, or in some cases, schedule a private class.
Advanced Science Classes:*
Introduction to Herbalism – Day, date and time to be announced. (2 CEs). Details to follow.
This class will introduce the subject of herbal medicine to those who have had little to no contact with it. We will compare and contrast methods that treat symptoms versus underlying causes. Completing this class will give you an introductory understanding of what herbal medicine is – and is not, and will discuss what it seeks to accomplish in it’s actions. Call for more information, and leave a message.
Herbalism ~ Ancient Traditions & Modern Approaches – Day, date and time to be announced. (6 CEs). Call for more information, and leave a message. A one hour BYO lunch break is included.
You’ll learn that herbalists used many approaches to manage conditions, by design. The purpose of this section is to define and discuss these modalities, not to provide working knowledge of them. We will briefly touch on the important topic of how herbalism can help – or undo – conventional medicine treatment. Rounding out this section will be an explanation of how and why early medicine makers depended on lunar cycles to grow herbs and make reliable herbal products. This class can be taken by itself or in addition to the introductory class above. Call for more information, and leave a message.
*For more information on Advanced Sciences classes, please click here.